You can spread the life-saving message to Practice Your Home Fire Drill in lots of ways:
- Talk with someone about your escape plan—your babysitter, a neighbor, the parents of your child’s friends. Tell them about Homefiredrill.org.
- Put an article about Home Fire Drills in your organization’s newsletter or bulletin. Whatever length article you need, find it here.
- Display a sign with our "Change Your Clock, Test Your Alarms, Practice Your Home Fire Drill, Alarm Goes Off You Get Out!" message at your business or organization. Click here for a four-color sign to print out.
- Participate in the Prevention 1st Home Fire Drill poster exhibition.
- Make a donation to Prevention 1st.
- Volunteer with Prevention 1st.
- To request more information about the Home Fire Drill initiative.